Elements Studios COVID-19 Safety Measures
Elements Studios remains dedicated to the highest standards of cleanliness, especially during these unprecedented times. Here are Safety Measures we are adhering to keep you healthy & safe when you visit us.
- Class sizes are reduced to ensure safe social distancing at all times.
- With limited class sizes, preregistration is now required.
- Face masks are required when entering & exiting the building.
- Your temperature will be taken prior to entering the studio.
- We cannot accept late arrivals during this time. This allows us to closely monitor the flow of traffic in & out of the studio,
- Studio props, mat rentals, towels, & mints are not available at this time. The water bottle refilling station is disabled, but beverages are available for purchase at the front desk.
- We will continue to offer Zoom classes for those who would still like to practice with us from the comfort of their own homes.
- We encourage credit card transactions rather than cash to reduce contact.
- We have modified our class schedule & are only offering yoga classes in the Fire studio now (not heated) to allow for extended time to properly sanitize the limited space.
- Designated “spots” are clearly marked on our floor to allow for safe social distancing between students.
- We reserve the right to refuse classes to anyone who displays a visible sign of illness.