Elements Studios COVID-19 Procedures
CLASS SIZE REDUCTION
Due to State of Ohio & CDC Guidelines for in-studio operation, all class sizes are reduced. In order to ensure your in-studio spot, preregistration is required.
Preregistration requires an active membership, package, or a drop-in class pass. These can be purchased on our website or on the MindBody App.
All class passes will be honored & extended for the duration of our closure.
We will not activate any existing memberships or packages without your approval.
If you wish to activate your existing memberships or packages, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to reduced class sizes, class reservations are refundable ONLY if cancelled prior to 12 hours of the class start time. Otherwise you will be charged for the class. If you are an unlimited monthly or annual pass holder, there will be a $20 charge to your account for no-show or late cancellations. In the past we have been lax on this rule, however with the limitations we will be operating under and to be fair to everyone please be advised that this rule will now be strictly enforced. To avoid any misunderstandings, we will be asking you to sign an acknowledgment form upon returning to the studio for in studio classes. Please review our late cancel policy on our website.
TO REGISTER FOR IN-STUDIO CLASSES
- Visit the schedule page on our website or the MindBody app.
- Register for the class of your choice & a waitlist will be automatically generated if the class is full. You will be notified if a spot becomes available. Also, you will have the option to attend the same class virtually via Zoom for a reduced rate.
- Please arrive for class no more than 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Face masks are required when entering and exiting the studio, or when using the restrooms.
- Your temperature will be taken prior to entering the studio.
- We cannot accept late arrivals during this time. Late arrivals will be charged for a no-show or late cancellation. You MUST arrive by the start of class to be admitted. Doors will be locked once class is in session and no one will be permitted to enter after that time. Again, please understand that these are the necessary precautions we must take to allow for in studio classes.
- Remove your shoes and place them in your own carry bag which will accompany you into class. Lockers are not available during this time, so we highly recommend that you limit the number of items you bring into the studio with you.
- Please use our hand-sanitizers upon entering (located at the front desk), give you name to the attendant and if you’re given any necessary paperwork for your review and signature, please take it with you into class to be reviewed, and signed and the teacher will instruct you on where to leave it in the classroom. A waiver is required each time you attend an in-studio class, which will need to be filled out and left at the front desk before admittance to class is permitted.
- Our restrooms will be available. However, we kindly ask that you consider personal care necessities prior to attending your class. Please, no more than 1 person in the restrooms at a time. Showers and changing areas will remain closed until further notice. You will need to exit the studio promptly after class.
- IMPORTANT: Bring your own practice props, including your mat, towels, block, strap, a filled water bottle and mat disinfectant. Studio props, mat rentals, towels, & mints are not available at this time. The water bottle refilling station is disabled, but beverages are available for purchase at the front desk. (Please be sure we have your credit card on file to support touchless transactions.)
- Once checked in for class please proceed promptly into the studio holding your class, place your mat down in one of the designated spots and place your belongings to be stored at the foot of your mat. You may then remove your mask. Please refrain from moving around the room and if you must use the restroom please be certain to wear your mask to and from. Since you will have you belonging in the room with you, we ask that you understand that CELL PHONE rules remain the same! They must be turned off or left in your car.
- You will notice that the teacher will be teaching with a face shield on and only moving in a designated area. This for the safety of all participants and the teacher. No hands-on assists will be offered during classes and the usage of the walls for modifications is not currently permitted.
- After class, please wipe your practice area. Our staff will sanitize the studio once students have exited. Pease replace your face-covering upon exiting the studio space and building.
- Please do not congregate in the lobby, retail, or locker areas and practice social distancing in the studio at all times.
- We have adjusted our regular schedule to increase time between classes, giving us additional time for sanitizing and allowing students from one class to move out before the next group comes in. Please understand and be respectful in exiting quickly.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO NOTE
- All personal items left at the studio will be discarded immediately. We will no longer have a lost and found area.
- Do not come to the studio if you or someone you have been in contact with is experiencing any symptoms of illness. If you have been exposed to someone who gets diagnosed, please refrain from returning to the studio for 14days. If you have traveled abroad, we ask that upon your return home that you attend our Zoom classes for 14days prior to returning to the studio. If you travel to any areas on the “hot list” again please refrain from returning to the studio for the required 14day period as established by the CDC and Governor DeWine.
Please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com with any issues or questions, and we look forward to being back in the studio with you.